WebSync 1.x Software Update to WebSync 2.x
Polar WebSync 2.x is a software used to transfer data from Polar FT7/FT60/FT80/RS300X to the polarpersonaltrainer.com web service.
WebSync 1.x.x and WebSync 2.x versions cannot be run on the same computer at the same time. Before updating a new version of WebSync, exit the WebSync version running on the computer and remove/uninstall it via Control Panel → Add or Remove Programs/Programs and Features.
1. Close the WebSync from the system tray (right click icon and select Exit).
2. Select Start → (Settings →) Control Panel → Add or remove programs / Programs and Features.
3. Select Polar WebSync from program list and click Remove / Uninstall.
4. Select Polar Daemon from program list and click Remove / Uninstall.
5. Check that the following foldes can not be found:
C:\Program Files\Polar\Polar WebSync.
6. Download and install Polar WebSync 2.x software.