To get a reliable fitness test result you should
- avoid eating a heavy meal, smoking and coffee for 2-3 hours before the test.
- avoid unusually heavy physical effort during the test day and the day before.
- avoid alcoholic beverages or pharmacological stimulants during the test day and the day before.
- carry out the test when you are relaxed and calm. The test should be done at rest in a lying or sitting position.
- make sure that the testing environment is peaceful without disturbing noises (e.g. tv, radio or telephone). Talking during the test, coughing, body movement or excitement may disturb the test.
Thank you for rating this document.