Polar WearLink®+ Transmitter with Bluetooth® Compatibility
How do I measure heart rate with Polar WearLink®+ Transmitter with Bluetooth® heart rate sensor?
The sensor works together with these mobile applications:
- Endomondo (www.endomondo.com)
- SportyPal (http://www.sportypal.com/)
- RunKeeper (http://runkeeper.com/)
- Cardio Trainer (http://www.worksmartlabs.com/cardiotrainer/)
- Runtastic (http://runtastic.com/)
- Run.GPS (http://www.rungps.net/)
The applications might work on different mobile operating systems (e.g. Android, Symbian). If your mobile phone is not supported for one application, have a look if you could find it supported for another.
If you are looking for a compatible sensor for your Polar training computer, please see Compatibility Between Polar training computers and heart rate sensors. Polar WearLink®+ Transmitter with Bluetooth® heart rate sensor is not compatible with Polar training computers, only mobile applications.
What Bluetooth 2.0 supported mobile phone should I use?
Polar recommends following phones to be used with WearLink®+ Transmitter with Bluetooth® heart rate sensor:
- HTC Wildfire S, Desire S, Sensation XE, One SV (LTE)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i, Galaxy Gio GT-S5660, Galaxy S i9000, Galaxy Y GT-S5360, Galaxy Xcover GT-S5690 , Galaxy Mini GT-S5570, Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
- LG Optimus 3D
- Nokia 5230
- Nokia 5530 OMU, 5530 Xpress Music
- Nokia 5630, 5630 OMU
- Nokia 5700 XpressMusic
- Nokia 6110 Navigator
- Nokia 6290
- Nokia 6700 slide, 6710 Navigator, 6760 slide
- Nokia C5-00, C5-03, C6-00, C6-01, C7-00
- Nokia E5, E52, E63, E66, E7-00, E71, E72
- Nokia N76, N8-00, N97 mini, N97 mini OMU
- Nokia X6 OMU
Polar heart rate sensor is not compatible with Apple iPhone and Windows Phone even if you can run an above application on it.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.