Polar DataLink is an accessory used to transfer data between Polar RCX5, RCX3 or CS500 training computers and polarpersonaltrainer.com.
To use DataLink you need a:
- PC with Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / XP / Vista (Make sure you have updated Microsoft Service Pack before installation)
- Intel Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
To synchronize data, please install Polar WebSync software.
To start using DataLink with your Polar training computer
- Register for free at polarpersonaltrainer.com
- Download and install WebSync data transfer software onto your computer. You can download software in polarpersonaltrainer.com → Applications → Downloads.
- Plug in Polar DataLink to your computer USB port.
- Follow data transfer process in WebSync software.
Make sure you do not wear WearLink® transmitter W.I.N.D./Hybrid during data transfer.
The optimum distance between DataLink and the training computer during data transfer is under 3 m / 9.84 ft.