Registering activity monitors
Polar activity monitors need to be registered to the Polar GoFit web service before they are taken into use. If the monitors have not been registered in the Polar GoFit web service to school’s own account, activity data cannot be transferred from them into the Polar GoFit web service.
- Log in to the Polar GoFit web service (polargofit.com)
- Go to School from the menu on the top
- Go to Monitors tab
- Click the Register monitors button
- Connect FlowLink to an USB port of your computer and sign in to WebSync with your GoFit username and password.
- Select a label for the monitor (A-Z) in the drop-down menu. Then click the Start button below it.
- Activate the monitor by pressing any button, and place the monitor on the FlowLink device with the display facing down.
- As soon as a green tick appears for the monitor in WebSync, place another monitor on the FlowLink device.
- Repeat the steps as many times as needed to register all your sensors / devices.
- Click Finish when you are done.