How long does the battery last in my Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2?
The battery of your Polar Loop lasts up to 6 days.
The battery of your Polar Loop 2 lasts
- up to 8 days with 24/7 activity tracking and 1h/day training, and without smart notifications
- up to 3 days with 24/7 activity tracking and 1h/day training, and with smart notifications
Many factors influence battery lifetime. You need to charge the battery more often if you:
- browse the display a lot,
- use your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 for heart rate training,
- use Polar Flow app with your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2,
- wear your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 in the shower or when swimming, or
- wear your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 in cold weather.
- use the Smart Notifications feature on your Polar Loop 2
BATT. LOW text is displayed when the battery charge level is getting low. You must recharge soon.
CHARGE text is displayed when the battery is almost drained. You can no longer use a heart rate sensor nor the Polar Flow mobile app with Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 until you recharge it.
If you have further questions about battery lifetime, please contact your local Polar customer care.