Which third-party power sensors are compatible with Polar Vantage M and Vantage V?
The compatibility table below shows which third-party power sensors can be used with the Polar Vantage M and Vantage V, and which of their metrics are supported.
- The metrics marked with (X) are supported by Vantage M and Vantage V.
- The metrics marked with (-) are not supported by Vantage M and Vantage V.
- The metrics marked with (est.) are provided with an estimated value.
- The metrics marked with (opt) are optional estimations provided by the sensor, supported by Vantage M and Vantage V.
- The metrics marked with a blank space are not available in the sensor.
We have tested the compatibility of Vantage M and Vantage V with third-party power sensors in close co-operation with the sensor manufacturers.
Please make sure that you use the latest firmware both in your Vantage M or Vantage V and in the third-party power sensor.
|Sensor||Power||Cadence||Speed||Balance||Vector||Min/Max Force||Dead Spots Angles||Offset Calibration|
|Stages cycling (single-side)||X||X****||X|
|4iii PRECISION (left-side)||X||X||X|
|Polar LOOK Kéo Power||X||X||X||-||-||-||X|
* PowertapG3: Bluetooth only and Dual models are supported, ANT+ only model is not supported.
**Favero Assioma: Before doing the calibration, pedal a few rotations after your Polar device has found the sensor signal.
***Powertap P1/Powertap P1S: Calibration doesn’t work with 2.0.7, will be fixed on next release.
****Stages: Some cadence drop with Stages and sw 2.0.7, will be fixed on next release.