Wear and care of your textile (woven or nylon) wristband
Like you, your textile wristband needs the right kind of care and attention to help it stay in the best possible condition. We recommend cleaning bands only when necessary, there’s no need to wash them regularly. When looking after your textile wristband (woven or nylon), following the guidelines below will help keep it in good condition over time:
- Hand wash with care with a mild soap and water solution and running water.
- Do not machine wash, tumble dry or iron.
- When drying the strap, hang it up or lay it flat, and allow it to dry completely.
- Do not dry with artificial heat such as a hair dryer or radiator.
- Do not use cosmetic products or abrasive chemicals (such as cleaning agents or insect repellent) as they can damage your wristband.
- If you swim in chlorinated or salt water, rinse the wristband thoroughly after swimming and hand wash with care with a mild soap and water solution and running water.
- Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and away from artificial sources of heat when not in use.