Wear OS 2.0 for all M600 users
The Wear OS by Google 2.0 system software is now available for all Polar M600 users.You’ll be notified directly on your M600 when you’ll be able to upgrade your smartwatch. You can download the update to your M600 by plugging the smartwatch in to charge while the M600 is connected to your phone and your phone has an Internet connection. Further update instructions are available on our support pages.
The new Wear OS by Google 2.0 system software simplifies the navigation of your M600 interface:
- Swipe down on the home screen: Quick settings menu for enabling different modes (Airplane, Battery saver, Theater, Do Not Disturb), Music controls and shortcut to Settings menu
- Swipe up: Condensed notification feed, tap notification to expand them
- Swipe left: Google Fit app
- Swipe right: Google Assistant
- Change watch face from the M600: To swap or customize the watch face, long-press the watch face