Polar Beat version 3.3.7 for iOS
Polar Beat app has been updated for iOS users. This update includes a new setting in Voice Guidance: option to toggle voice feedback on/off for EnergyPointer in training sessions.
Release date: September 11th, 2019
Version number: 3.3.7
- A new Voice Guidance setting that provides possibility to disable EnergyPointer voice feedback during training
- Standalone OH1 workouts not synced to Apple Health, fixed.
- Standalone H10 workouts not synced to Apple Health if not signed into the Beat app, fixed.
- Cannot open "Latest sessions" list by swiping up the screen in the main menu, fixed (iOS13).
- Heart rate zone numbers not lining up with the background, fixed (iOS 13).
- EnergyPointer HR value bouncing in the middle of the training view, fixed (iOS 13).
- Other minor bug fixes to improve quality