M400 1.9.25 firmware withdrawn
The M400 1.9.25 firmware release has been withdrawn from distribution. We have identified a bug that causes M400 training/activity data not being synced. We are working hard to get this issue fixed as soon as possible. The firmware will be returned to distribution once the problem is solved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
For the time being a factory reset via FlowSync may help:
- Plug M400 into your computer’s USB port and go to FlowSync software.
- Choose Settings (wheel icon,) and then choose Factory Reset. It takes a moment to restore the settings.
- Then unplug M400, and after a while plug it in again.
- When the Flow web service landing page opens, choose Sign in and use your existing credentials to sign in.
- Accept all the settings and choose Save and sync in the end.
Your settings are now synced back to your M400 and it is connected to your account again.