Polar GoFit technical requirements and recommended setup
- Polar GoFit account
- Computer with an Internet connection to access the Polar GoFit web service
To be able to hold heart rate lessons, also:
- An iPad or a Google Chromebook, and a reliable and fast mobile data or Wi-Fi connection
- Polar GoFit app downloadable from the App Store or Polar GoFit Chromebook app downloadable from Google Play
- Polar GoFit compatible heart rate sensors or watches
We recommend using the latest versions of modern web browsers.
Use of Internet Explorer is not recommended.
- iPadOS version 13.2 or later
- Chromebook with Bluetooth 5.0 or newer
Polar GoFit Compatible Devices
Polar GoFit app uses Bluetooth® technology and is compatible with many Polar heart rate sensors and watches. See more information on the compatible heart rate sensors and watches in Polar GoFit Compatible Devices.