Troubleshooting A300 synchronization
If your training device fails to sync with the Polar Flow app, try these steps to fix the problem.
After you’ve paired your A300 with the Flow app, normally the easiest way to you sync is by pressing and holding the BACK button on your training device.
If syncing fails, you can try and:
- Switch Bluetooth off and on from your mobile device
- Restart your mobile device
- Uninstall and install the application again
If this does not help, you can try unpairing and pairing your A300 again.
- On your mobile device remove your A300 from the list of paired Bluetooth devices: Settings > Bluetooth, press and Forget this Device.
- On your A300 go to Settings > General settings > Pair and sync > Remove pairings and choose START.
- Choose the device you want to remove from the list and press START.
- Delete pairing? is displayed, choose Yes and press START.
- Pair your products again.
If sync is not working on FlowSync, see the links below:
- Check the error message and troubleshoot.