How to use web mail with Polar ProTrainer 5
Use Windows Live Mail to define your internet e-mail (e.g. Gmail, Hotmail) as your default e-mail client.
1. Install Windows Live Mail program.
2. When starting Windows Live Mail for the first time, select the internet e-mail you wish to use as the default e-mail program.
To have Polar ProTrainer 5 use the default web mail client
1. Open Polar ProTrainer 5 (or Polar Precision Performance SW).
2. Go to Options → Preferences → General and check Automatic Mail System Detection.
3. Go to File → E-mail Exercise Data and select the data range for which you wish to e-mail data. Windows Live Mail is opened and e-mail with attached exercises is created automatically.
For further information, please see Related Documents.