The Smart Notifications feature doesn’t work with my Polar Loop 2 (Polar Flow app iOS).
To be able to receive notifications from your phone to your Polar Loop 2, you need to have the Polar Flow mobile app for iOS, and your Polar Loop 2 needs to be paired with the app.
If the Smart Notifications feature doesn’t work or stops working, try the following steps one at a time:
- First make sure that your phone is within the range of 10 m/33 ft from your Polar Loop 2.
- Check from the Polar Flow mobile app, that you’ve set Smart Notifications on and that the Do not disturb function doesn’t block the notifications. Also make sure that Polar Loop 2 is active in the mobile app Settings > PRODUCTS. Sync your Polar Loop 2 with the mobile app by tapping the touch button on your Polar Loop 2.
- Check the status of the Bluetooth connection from your phone.
a) If the Bluetooth icon in the top right corner of your iOS phone is dimmed/grey, there’s no Bluetooth connection. Tap the touch button of your Polar Loop 2 to re-establish the connection.
b) If the Bluetooth icon shows that Bluetooth is connected (the icon is white or blue), check from your phone’s Bluetooth settings that your Polar Loop 2 is shown on the MY DEVICES list and that the status is Connected. If the status is Not connected, open the Polar Flow mobile app and tap the touch button of your Polar Loop 2.
- Restart your phone, open the Polar Flow mobile app and tap the touch button of your Polar Loop 2.
- Reset Bluetooth on your Polar Loop 2. Follow the related document link for instructions.
- Reset your Polar Loop 2. Follow the related document link for instructions.
If the Polar Flow app is connected to several Polar products, the Smart Notifications feature may not work properly