The M200 mobile setup doesn’t work. Now what?
The M200 has to be set up with your mobile phone using the Polar Flow app, and not in your mobile device’s Bluetooth settings. If you’ve paired the M200 with your phone, first unpair the Bluetooth connection with your phone, and then follow the instructions below for setting up the M200 with the Polar Flow app.
For a successful mobile setup you need to do the following:
- Make sure your mobile device is compatible with the Polar Flow app.
- Download the Polar Flow app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Turn Bluetooth on in your mobile device and make sure the airplane mode/flight mode is off.
- Charge the battery of the M200 and of your phone before you start the setup.
Setting up the M200 with a mobile device and Polar Flow app
Open the Flow app on your mobile device. It recognizes your new M200 nearby and prompts you to start pairing it. Accept the pairing request, and enter the Bluetooth pairing code shown on the M200 display to the Flow app.
To be able to connect your M200 and the Flow app, make sure your M200 is powered up.
Then create a Polar account, or sign in if you already have one. The app will walk you through the sign-up and setup. Tap Save and sync when you’ve defined all the settings. Your personalized settings will now be synced to your M200.
To get the most accurate and personal activity and training data, it’s important that you’re precise with the settings. If there is a firmware update available for your M200, we recommend that you install it during the setup. It may take up to 20 minutes to complete.
- The M200 display will open to the time view once the synchronization is done.