Taking care of your Polar Loop Crystal
This product is a special edition embellished with Swarovski® crystals. Please note that Swarovski crystals are delicate material that must be handled with special care. Polar will not be held liable for any damages incurred after the receipt of products. To ensure that your Polar product with Swarovski crystals remains in the best possible condition over an extended period of time, please observe the advice below to avoid damage.
- Polish your product carefully with a soft, lint free cloth or clean it by hand with lukewarm water. Do not soak your Polar Loop Crystal in water or use the product in swimming.
- Your Polar Loop Crystal should not be exposed to chemical or mechanical stress (perfume, wear in (steam) sauna, chlorine or marine water etc.).
- Dry with a soft, lint free cloth to maximize brilliance.
- Avoid contact with harsh, abrasive materials and glass/window cleaners.
- If you don't wear the device 24/7, wipe off any moisture before storing it. Don't store in non-breathable material or in a damp environment, e.g. plastic bag or damp gym bag.
- The product has a standard two-year Polar guarantee except for the wristband with crystals which has one-year guarantee.
- Please note that guarantee is provided by Polar, not Swarovski. Therefore always contact an authorized Polar service center in case of any issues you may have with the product.