Sync is not working on FlowSync
If FlowSync doesn’t start syncing your M430, try the below steps, one at a time, and then try syncing your M430 again. For detailed instructions on syncing your M430 with the Flow web service via FlowSync, see the M430 eManual.
If your M430 doesn’t charge properly, or if it doesn’t connect to FlowSync, it could be because the charging area on the back of the product is not clean enough.
Rinse the USB port after each training session with lukewarm tap water. The USB port is water resistant and you can rinse it under running water without damaging the electronic components.
Before charging, make sure there’s no moisture, hair, dust or dirt on the M430’s USB port or charging cable. Gently wipe off any dirt and blow off any dust. You can use a toothpick if needed. Do not use any sharp tools for cleaning to avoid scratching.
Polar M430 needs to be in the time view when you start syncing.
- Make sure the USB connector is firmly in place.
- Remove and replug the USB cable into your M430.
- If you plugged your M430 into your computer via USB Hub, try plugging it in directly to the computer's own USB port.
- Try the other USB port(s).
You can restart your M430 from the device itself:
1. Browse to Settings > General settings > About product > Restart device.
2. Press the START button and then choose Yes to confirm the restart.
Close FlowSync by right-clicking/secondary clicking the icon on your computer taskbar/menubar. Choose Close. Then restart FlowSync from your computer desktop icon/Applications folder.
Keep the USB cable plugged into Polar M430, and the cable plugged into the computer.
- Windows: Go to (Start) > Control Panel > (System) > Device Manager > Human Interface Devices. Plug your Polar M430 into the USB cable and the cable into your computer. Does the list update? Your Polar M430 should be shown as HID-compliant device / HID-compliant vendor-defined device.
- Mac OS X: Click Apple menu > About This Mac > More Info > System Report > Hardware > USB. Plug your Polar M430 into the USB cable and the cable into your computer. Does the list update? Your Polar M430 should be shown on the list.
- If your M430 is not shown on the list and/or the synchronization does not start, please reset the device.