Polar WebLink Software
Polar WebLink is a software used to transfer information from Polar products to the polarpersonaltrainer.com web service for further analysis and storage.
Depending on the product, transferring takes place either via SonicLink or infrared communication.
You need a PC with Windows 7 32/64-bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit or Windows 10 32/64-bit to transfer.
Please make sure you have updated Microsoft Service Pack before installation.
WebLink is not supported for Mac.
Polar training computers you can use with Polar WebLink:
The software works also with these old products, which Polar Service no longer supports: CS200, CS300, CS400, CS600, F6, F7, F11, F55, RS200, RS400, RS800, RS800sd and RS800G3.
Follow these simple steps:
1. First you need to register to the polarpersonaltrainer.com before you can send any exercise information there.
2. Install the latest Polar WebLink now
Release date: 23.7.2018
Size: 7.2 Mb
3. Double click the WebLink icon on your PC screen to open the software.
4. Enter your polarpersonaltrainer.com web service username and password in the Settings page.
5. Select the Polar product model that you use.
You can check your model from the back plate of your unit.
6. Select the communication port for your unit.
7. Click OK in Settings to save settings.
8. Click Continue and place your Polar product into data sending mode. The files are automatically sent to the web service.
9. After the transfer, the software informs you how many new exercises were sent to your diary in the web service.
An exercise is saved only once to your polarpersonaltrainer.com diary.
10. Click Go to Web to go to www.polarpersonaltrainer.com to check your exercises.
Comprehensive instructions can be found in Polar WebLink Help.
To transfer exercises via SonicLink, you'll need a sound card and a microphone.
For infrared communication you need an IrDA port or an external IrDA device.
To access the polarpersonaltrainer.com web service you need a network connection and a web browser.