Pairing Polar device with Flow app fails
If Polar Flow app doesn’t find your Polar device, check that:
- There's enough battery both in your Polar device and your mobile device.
- Your Polar device is up to date.
- Bluetooth is turned on in your mobile settings.
- Airplane mode/flight mode is not turned on (on both your Polar device and mobile device).
- You are not wearing heart rate sensor when attempting to sync.
If a heart rate sensor is close by, remove the sensor from the strap. This stops Bluetooth signal transmission from the sensor, which might interfere with pairing.
- Android users: make sure location is enabled for Polar Flow app in the phone's application settings.
- Your Polar device is unplugged from your computer. You cannot pair Polar device when it’s hooked to its USB cable.
After you’ve checked the above, try pairing again.
If the Polar Flow app still doesn’t find your Polar device
- Turn the flight mode on and off in your Polar device.
- Close Polar Flow app and restart your phone. Start the app again and try pairing once more.