How to pair a heart rate sensor with Polar Beat app iOS
Polar Beat is compatible with Polar Bluetooth heart rate sensors, H6, H7, H9, H10 and OH1.
The heart rate sensor needs to be paired directly in the Polar Beat app.
If you have paired the heart rate sensor in the mobile device settings, Beat app is unable to use it. Please remove sensor pairing from the settings and pair the sensor directly in the Beat app.
To pair a heart rate sensor with Polar Beat iOS
- Wear the sensor.
- Open Polar Beat app on your mobile device.
- Go to Settings > General > HR sensor. Pair the sensor
Remove Polar heart rate sensor pairing from iOS settings
- Close Polar Beat app.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth > MY DEVICES.
If the sensor is mentioned on the list, tap 'i' icon and select 'Forget This Device'.
If you can't see 'i' after Connected/Not connected
1. Disable Bluetooth on your iOS.
2. Reboot the iOS device.
3. Enable Bluetooth and follow the steps above.