How to import a route into the Polar Flow web service and use it on a training device
You can import a route exported from a third party service into the Polar Flow web service and sync it to your Polar V800 or Polar V650.
- Export a route from a third party web service. The file format should be GPX or TCX.
- Sign into Polar Flow.
- Go to Favorites by clicking the icon in the top right corner.
- Click Import route.
- Drag and drop the file you want to import or browse it from your computer.
NOTE: You can only import GPX or TCX files, and the maximum file size is 25 MB.
- Click Import to start the upload.
- If the imported file contains several routes, choose which route you want to import.
- Name the route, and pick a sport if you want. You don’t have to specify the sport for the route yet. You can choose it when you start the exercise on your training device.
- Click Import. The route is then added to your Favorites.
- Sync the route to your training device with Polar FlowSync software. See the user manual of your training device for instructions.
NOTE: If the route is long, it will be compressed into 500 waypoints when you transfer it to your training device.
- For instructions on how to start a training session with route guidance on your training device, see the user manual of your training device.