How do I sync my A370 with the Polar Flow app?
Make sure location is enabled for Polar Flow app in the phone's application settings. On Android 6 and newer devices, location permission is needed to scan for Bluetooth devices.
If you have several Flow app compatible Polar devices in use, make sure you have chosen A370 as the active device in the Android Flow app. This way Flow app knows to connect to your watch. In the Flow app, go to Devices and choose A370, and then return to the main menu.
Your A370 must be paired with Flow app to be able to sync with it. To successfully sync your A370 with the Polar Flow app, make sure the app and A370 are both up to date. Check from the App store or Google Play that you’ve got the latest version of the app installed. Flow app or FlowSync will tell you if there’s a firmware update available for your fitness tracker.
- Make sure you have Flow app running on your mobile device at least in the background.
- Press and hold the side button on your A370 until you see the Searching text on the A370 display.
The display shows the texts Searching, Connecting, Syncing and Completed during and after a successful sync.
- After syncing you can see the results in the Flow app Daily activity view and Training diary.
If you have trouble syncing, try these steps one at a time:
- Turn Bluetooth off and on from your mobile Android or iOS device and try again.
- Restart the mobile device and try to sync again.
- On A370 go to Settings on the main menu.Tap the Bluetooth icon to perform the reset. After the reset you need to pair the devices again via Flow app Support > Get started with new device and press and hold the A370 side button until the pairing starts.
- As a last resort, uninstall Flow app from your mobile Android or iOS device, reset your A370 and start again from the beginning.