How do I set up my Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 in Flow web service?
After installing Polar FlowSync to your computer, FlowSync opens.
- Connect your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 to your computer with the USB cable that came in the box. FlowSync recognizes your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 as a new device and opens Polar Flow web service in your internet browser.
Note: If your browser doesn't open to Flow web service automatically, click More Information and copy the web address from the pop-up window that opens and paste it into your browser's address bar.
- Create your Polar account by filling in all fields marked with an asterisk (*) and click Create account.
- Enter product settings.
- Enter your physical settings to get accurate guidance from your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2.
- And finally select your activity level to get a suitable daily activity goal for you.
- Start syncing by clicking Save and sync and the settings will be synced between the Polar Loop 2 and the Polar Flow web service.
Wait until syncing is completed, before you unplug your Polar Loop 2. When completed, the Polar Loop 2 display will show a check mark and change to charging symbol as it charges.
- The Diary of the Polar Flow web service opens on your computer screen.
From now on you can access this page with your Polar account ID email and password you chose in the first step by navigating to https://flow.polar.com.