How do I reset the M200?
If you experience problems with your M200, try resetting it. Resetting empties your M200 of all information and you need to set it up again for your personal use.
Reset your M200 in FlowSync with your computer:
- Connect your M200 to the computer’s USB port.
- Open settings in FlowSync.
- Press the Factory Reset button.
You can also reset your M200 from the device itself:
- Browse to Settings > About product > Restart device.
- Press and hold the right button and then press right button once more to confirm the restart.
- While the Polar logo is shown, press and hold the left button until "Restoring" appears on the display.
Now you need to set up your M200 again, either via mobile or computer. Just remember to use the same Polar account in the setup you've used before resetting.