How do I pair/unpair the Polar app with a Polar heart rate sensor with a chest strap?
The Polar app on your M600 is compatible with Polar Bluetooth® heart rate sensors H6 and H7.
To pair the Polar app with a heart rate sensor with a chest strap:
- Wear the heart rate sensor.
- Moisten the electrode areas of the strap.
- Attach the connector to the strap.
- Adjust the strap length to fit tightly but comfortably. Tie the strap around your chest, just below the chest muscles, and attach the hook to the other end of the strap.
- Check that the moist electrode areas are firmly against your skin and that the Polar logo of the connector is in a central and upright position.
- Open the Polar app on the M600 by pressing the front button. (You need to exit any other apps first.)
- Tap Training or press the front button to open the list of sport profiles on your M600.
- You'll be prompted to pair your M600 with your heart rate sensor. You'll see your heart rate sensor's device ID, for example, Pair Polar H7 XXXXXXXX.
- Accept the pairing request by tapping the checkmark icon.
- You'll see H7 connected when your heart rate sensor is paired with your smartwatch. Also the heart icon turns to display your heart rate and the circle around the heart rate turns from green to blue.
When you use a Polar Bluetooth® heart rate sensor, the Polar app does not measure heart rate from your wrist.
If you want to unpair your heart rate sensor with a chest strap from the Polar app, you'll need to do it in the Polar Flow web service.
To unpair a heart rate sensor with a chest strap from the Polar app:
- Go to flow.polar.com and sign in to your user account.
- Click your name in the upper right corner, and choose Products.
- You'll see a list of your Registered products. Click Remove next to your heart rate sensor to unpair it from any of the devices.