How do I pair Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 with Flow app?
Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 is compatible with iOS devices with Bluetooth Smart connectivity, starting with iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 series and iPod touch (5th gen. or newer) with iOS 7 operating system and newer. It's compatible with select Android models with operating system 4.3 or newer.
Before pairing, make sure:
- you have set up your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 with your computer
- your mobile device has Bluetooth turned on, and airplane mode is not turned on
To pair a mobile device:
Wear your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 close enough to the phone so that the pairing succeeds.
- Download the Flow app from the App Store or from the Google Play.
- Open the app and sign in with your Polar account. Wait for the Connect device pop-up to appear.
- Tap the touch button of your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 to pair it with the app. Wait for the Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 display to turn off so that synchronization can begin.
- Tap OK on your device to accept pairing.
Now your Polar account settings will be transferred to the app from the Polar Flow web service and the app will display your personal activity data and guidance.