How do I reset my Polar A370?
If you experience problems with your A370, try resetting it. Resetting empties your A370 of all information and you need to set it up again for your personal use.
Reset your A370 in FlowSync with your computer:
- Connect your A370 to the computer with a standard USB cable.
- Open settings in FlowSync.
- Press the Factory Reset button.
You can also reset your A370 from the device itself:
- Go to Settings.
- Swipe to power icon and tap it to turn the device off.
- While the Turning off text is shown, press the button again for five seconds. The display shows Restoring, please wait.
Now you need to set up your A370 again, either via mobile or computer. Just remember to use the same Polar account in the setup you've used before resetting.
If your device is unresponsive at the moment, do the factory reset as follows: Press the side button until the display goes blank and a dim Polar logo briefly appears on the display. The device will restart, and the same error message will reappear on the display. Repeat this until the device stops restarting and remains blank (this will take about ten repeats). That is when the factory reset will take place. Once your device is restored to factory settings, simply connect the device to your computer and set it up. You do not need to send your device in for repair.