How can I change the language on my M430?
You can choose which language you use on your M430 during set up. Your M430 supports the following languages:
- French (France)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Spanish (Spain)
If you want to change the language on your M430, you can do it either in the Polar Flow web service or in the Polar Flow app.
Changing the language setting in the Polar Flow web service:
- In the Flow web service, click your name/profile photo in the upper right corner.
- Choose Products.
- Click Settings next to Polar M430.
- Find the Device language you prefer to use on your M430 from the drop down list.
- Click Save.
- Remember to sync the changed language setting to your M430.
Changing the language setting in the Polar Flow app:
- On your mobile device, open the Flow app and sign in with the Polar account that you created when you set up your M430.
- Go to Devices.
- Tap Device language under the Polar M430 to open the list of supported languages.
- Tap to choose the language you prefer, and then tap Done.
- Sync the changed settings to your running watch by pressing and holding the BACK button of your M430.