Syncing data between Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 and Polar Flow app fails. What should I do?
If you can't see any updates of your recent activity in Polar Flow app, something has gone wrong with the sync. Let's see where the problem might be.
Polar Loop: The data is synced automatically once an hour.
Polar Loop 2: Your Polar Loop 2 syncs the data automatically to the Polar Flow app for iOS, when you reach your daily activity goal, when you get an inactivity alert and after you've stopped training with a heart rate sensor.
If the automatic sync doesn't work, please make sure that:
- Polar Flow app is running at least in the background
- your phone is within the range of 10 m/33 ft from your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2
- Bluetooth is turned on in your phone settings and working.
NOTE: Automatic sync doesn't work if several Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 activity trackers are used with the same phone.
Pressing the button on your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 will start the sync if there hasn't been one in the last 15 minutes. If the sync doesn't work, please go through the following checklist first:
- Check that Bluetooth is turned on in your phone settings.
- Do not wear a heart rate sensor when attempting to sync. If a heart rate sensor is close by, remove the sensor from the strap to stop the Bluetooth signal transmission.
- If your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 is plugged into a computer with a USB cable, unplug it and wear it on your wrist to make the button work properly.
- Make sure there's enough battery both in your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 and your phone.
If you performed any of the above actions, tap the touch button on your bracelet to start the connection.
If the sync still doesn’t work:
- Turn the flight mode on and off in your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2. See User manual under Other display views.
- Remove the bracelet from your wrist. Cover the connector of the bracelet with your finger, tap the button on the bracelet and place the bracelet on your phone.
- Close the Polar Flow app and restart your phone. Then start the app again and try syncing once more.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you still need assistance.