Having problems syncing your A360 with the Flow app?
Make sure location is enabled for Polar Flow app in the phone's application settings. On Android 6 and newer devices, location permission is needed to scan for Bluetooth devices.
If you have several Flow app compatible Polar devices in use, make sure you have chosen A360 as the active device in the Android Flow app. This way Flow app knows to connect to your watch. In the Flow app, go to Devices and choose A360, and then return to the main menu.
If you have trouble initiating sync
- Make sure Flow app is running on your mobile device and keep it at the foreground.
- Turn Flight mode on and off and see if it helps. Press and hold the side button to access the Control menu. Tap the airplane icon to turn the Flight mode on. Repeat the steps to turn it off again.
Try the sync again. Continue with the steps if this did not help.
- Reset Bluetooth connections from your A360. Press and hold the side button until the Control menu appears.
Tap the Bluetooth icon and accept the reset confirmation.
Remove your A360 from your mobile device's Bluetooth setting menu.
Note! This step is important, especially with iOS devices since new device pairing can't be done in the Flow app before the earlier connection has been removed from the Bluetooth device list.
- Turn off Bluetooth from your mobile device.
- Sign out from the Flow app and uninstall it from your mobile device.
- Restart your mobile device.
- Turn Bluetooth back on in your mobile device.
- Install Flow app again from the App store or from Google Play and sign in with your Flow account.
- Pair your A360 with the Flow app by pressing and holding the side button. Wait a while and enter a PIN code your A360 suggests to your mobile device.
If you get sync failed message
- Check if all data was transferred - ignore the message if that was the case
- If you get the message repeatedly, uninstall and reinstall Flow app on your mobile device