Which third-party power sensors are compatible with Polar M450?
The compatibility table below shows which third-party power sensors you can use with your M450, and which of their metrics are supported.
- The metrics marked with (X) are supported by your M450.
- The metrics marked with (-) are not supported by your M450.
- The metrics marked with (est.) are provided with an estimated value.
- The metrics marked with a blank space are not available in the sensor.
We have tested the compatibility of M450 with third-party power sensors in close co-operation with the sensor manufacturers.
Please make sure that you use the latest firmware both in your M450 and in the third-party power sensor.
|Sensor||Power||Cadence||Speed||Balance||Vector||Min/Max Force||Dead Spots Angles|
|Power2Max NG Eco||X||X||-|
|Polar LOOK Kéo Power||X||X||X||-||X||X|
* Powertap G3: Bluetooth only and Dual models are supported, ANT+ only model is not supported.
** Stages: M450 is compatible with Stages Power meter from version 2.0.76 onwards. SW update done (v.2.0.78), check Stages update page.