How to add additional information in Curve view
The additional information is displayed in the Extra Data page in the Lap Times/Markers dialog, as well as in a line graph in the Curve view. Up to three additional information series can be added to the Curve.
How to define an Extra Data Series
1. Select Open Exercise to open the Curve view.
2. On the View menu, select Lap Times/Markers. Alternatively, right-click on the Curve and select Lap Times/Markers from the shortcut menu.
3. Click the Extra Data button.
4. In the Extra Data Series box, fill in the desired information on the Series 1 page. You can also use the Series 2 or Series 3 pages.
- The name of the additional information, for example, Lactic Acid.
- The unit of measurement for the additional information, for example, mmol/l.
- The maximum and minimum values on the scale included in the Curve view. For lactic acid, for example, the suitable values could be Max 30 and Min 0.
5. Close the box.
The Extra Data Series page appears in the Lap Times/Markers dialog. The page contains a column with the name you entered above as the series name. In this case it would be Lactic Acid.
To remove an additional information series, simply remove the series name.
The Clear button removes all additional information defined for the graph.
How to add data to an Extra Data Series
1. On the View menu, select Lap Times/Markers. Alternatively, you can access the dialog by right-clicking on the Curve view and selecting Lap Times/Markers from the shortcut menu.
2. Select the lap time for which you want to add additional information, such as the lactic acid concentration.
3. Click the Edit button or double-click on the desired lap time.
4. Open the Extra Data page and fill in the information.
5. Click the OK button. The additional information is displayed on the Extra Data page in the Lap Times/Markers dialog.
6. Repeat these steps to add the remaining readings.
To view the extra data information in the Curve view, right-click on the graph and select Curve Properties from the shortcut menu. Then open the Advanced page and check the item for the created extra data series in the Show Extra Data Series frame.