How to use transmitters in Team2 and CardioGX?
1. The electrode areas on the reverse side of the strap detect heart rate (A1).
2. The connector records and transmits heart rate signal (A2).
Wear the Transmitter
1. Wet the electrode areas of the strap under running water and make sure that they are well moistened (B1).
2. Attach the connector to the strap. Adjust the strap length to fit snugly and comfortably (B2).
3. Tie the strap around your chest, just below the chest muscles, and attach the hook to the other end of the strap (B3).
4. Check that the wet electrode areas are firmly against your skin and that the Polar logo of the connector is in central, upright position (B4).
Detach the transmitter connector from the strap and rinse the strap under running water after every use. Wash the straps in a washing machine
at 40 °C (104°F) after every fifth use. Always use the washing pouch (included in the Team2/CardioGX set). NOTE: Detach the transmitter from the strap before wash!