How do I sync my training data to polarpersonaltrainer.com?
To sync your training data from from your Polar FT7/FT60/FT80/RS300X to polarpersonaltrainer.com web service you'll need
- an account at polarpersonaltrainer.com
- FlowLink® data transfer dongle
- latest version of WebSync software
If the icon is not shown, start the WebSync from desktop icon or in Mac OS X from Finder → Applications.
In Mac menubar
WebSync icon turns to green after training computer(s) have been found.
If the icon stays red, WebSync has not detected any training computers.
2. Double-click the WebSync icon on the taskbar (Windows) / Click the WebSync icon in menu bar (Mac OS X).
Welcome window opens.
3. Select Synchronize.
Training Computer is available only for RCX5 and CS500.
You can also start synchronization by right-clicking/secondary clicking the WebSync icon and selecting Synchronize.
Connect data transfer unit window opens.
4. Plug in the FlowLink.
The DATA symbol turns yellow when FlowLink is connected to your computer.
Do not place FlowLink on a metallic base when transferring data.
If Connect data transfer unit window does not open, right-click/secondary click the WebSync icon and select Synchronize to start the synchronization.
5. Set your training computer face down onto FlowLink.
When your training computer is correctly aligned on the FlowLink, the ALIGN symbol turns green.
6. Enter your polarpersonaltrainer.com username and password.
Click Next / Continue.
- Select Remember me if you wish the synchronization to start automatically next time. Remember me can be disabled in WebSync Settings.
- To open polarpersonaltrainer.com web service automatically after sync, tick the box. If sync fails, polarpersonaltrainer.com won't open. (Check that you've registered at polarpersonaltrainer.com).
Don't move the training computer during sync to avoid disrupting the connection.
7. Synchronization completed
Synchronization summary shows the synced training data. Click to view complete list.
If synchronization fails, see troubleshooting for more information on how to proceed.
8. Click Close.
If you selected Remember me, next time syncing will start automatically. To manually start the sync, right-click/secondary click the WebSync icon in taskbar/menu bar and select Synchronize.
If you didn't yet select Remember me, Enter polarpersonaltrainer.com username and password window opens when you start syncing next time.