Registering heart rate sensors
Both the Polar heart rate measuring devices (sensors and watches) need to be registered to the Polar GoFit web service before they are taken into use. If the devices have not been registered in the Polar GoFit web service, heart rate data cannot be transferred from them to the Polar GoFit application.
Please make sure you have the numbered stickers available for numbering the sensors when having registered them.
- Log-in the GoFit web service (polargofit)
- Go to School on the menu on the top
- Go to the Devices tab
- Click the Register devices button
- Type the device ID and click Add device. A green tick appears next to the device ID to show that registration was successful.
- Label the device with the sticker that has the number appearing on the left side of the device ID. The registered device appears on the device list identified by this number.
- Repeat the steps as many times as needed to register all your devices.
- Click Finish when you are done.
Flow-based devices need to be registered in Polar Flow service as well. Look at Can Flow-based Polar devices be used with Polar GoFit? for more information.