Polar A360/A370 sync doesn’t start in FlowSync. What can I do?
If FlowSync doesn’t start syncing your A360/A370, try these tips:
If your product doesn’t charge properly, or if it doesn’t connect to FlowSync, it could be because the USB connector of the product is moist or isn’t dry or clean enough.
When you connect your A360/A370 to a computer, check that there is no moisture, hair, dust or dirt on the USB connector. Gently wipe off any dirt or moisture. Don't use any sharp tools for cleaning to avoid scratching. Do NOT use alcohol, cleaning chemicals, or any abrasive material such as steel wool.
- Make sure the USB connector is firmly in place.
- Remove and replug the USB cable into your Polar A360/A370.
- If your Polar A360/A370 plugged into your computer via USB Hub, try plugging it in directly to the computer's own USB port.
- Try the other USB port(s).
- Try syncing with another micro-USB cable if you have one.
Close FlowSync by right-clicking/secondary clicking the icon on your computer taskbar/menubar. Choose Close. Then restart FlowSync from your computer desktop icon/Applications folder.
Keep your A360/A370 connected to the computer.
- Unplug the Polar A360/A370 from the computer.
- Windows: Go to (Start) > Control Panel > (System) > Device Manager > Human Interface Devices. Plug your Polar A360/A370 into the USB cable and the cable into your computer, or plug the A360/A370 directly into your computer's USB port. Does the list update? Your A360/A370 should be shown as a HID-compliant device.
- Mac OS X: Click Apple menu > About This Mac > More Info > System Report > Hardware > USB. Plug your Polar A360/A370 into the USB cable and the cable into your computer, or plug the A360/A370 directly into your computer's USB port. Does the list update? Your Polar A360/A370 should be shown on the list.
- If your A360/A370 is not shown on the list and/or the synchronization does not start, please reset the device.