Planning to sell your Polar product?
If you’re selling your Polar product, you need to remove the Polar product connection to your Polar account and delete the saved data on your Polar product. You can do that by doing a factory reset with the FlowSync software, and removing the product from your Registered products list in the Polar Flow web service.
Doing a factory reset
- Plug in your Polar product to your computer’s USB port and open the FlowSync software.
- Click the settings icon and FACTORY RESET. It takes a moment to restore factory settings.
- Unplug the Polar product.
For instructions on factory resetting your Polar OH1, Polar Balance and Polar M600, follow the related article links.
Removing a product in the Polar Flow web service
- Go to flow.polar.com and sign in.
- Click your name in the upper right corner and choose Products.
- Find the product from the list and click Remove.
- Confirm by clicking Remove.