Having problems syncing OH1 with Beat app?
Make sure location is enabled for Polar Flow app in the phone's application settings. On Android 6 and newer devices, location permission is needed to scan for Bluetooth devices.
If you have saved a standalone session to OH1's memory and have trouble initiating the sync with Polar Beat app:
- Make sure Beat app is running on your mobile device and keep it at the foreground.
- Make sure you are signed into Polar Beat with the same account you used when setting up your OH1.
- Remove your OH1 from your mobile device's Bluetooth setting menu. Remove OH1 also from Beat app: Settings -> HR sensor
Note! This step is important, especially with iOS devices since new device pairing can't be done in the Flow app before the earlier connection has been removed from the Bluetooth device list.
- Turn off Bluetooth from your mobile device.
- Sign out from the Beat app and uninstall it from your mobile device.
- Restart your mobile device.
- Turn Bluetooth back on in your mobile device.
- Install Beat app again from the App store or from Google Play and sign in with your account.
- Press the OH1 button until the LED is switched on, and release. OH1 is now on. In Polar Beat, go to Settings -> HR sensor and press PAIR next to your OH1 when it is found.
- If possible, try syncing via FlowSync with your computer.