Polar Vantage V2 Shift™ Edition | Attaching the Shift™ Edition adapter
The shift adapters fit all Vantage V2 models and colors, and are compatible with any 22mm wristband to suit any time, any place, and any personality.
You can attach the adapters to the watch first, and then attach the wristbands to the adapter or you can do it the other way around, whichever works best for you.
Attach adapters to watch
Use the pins that came with the adapter to attach it to the watch. Do not use pins meant for attaching the regular wristband as they will not fit properly.
- Put the adapter into place, and then insert the pin into the pin hole on the adapter, and push it firmly into place. Make sure the knob on the pin is the right way around.
- Make sure the pin is pushed all the way and you're all set.
Attach 22 mm wristband to adapter
- Insert the pin (the opposite side of the quick-release knob) into the pin hole on the adapter.
- Pull the quick-release knob inwards and align the other end of the pin with the hole on the adapter.
- Release the knob to lock the band in place.