The route guidance feature guides you along routes that you have recorded in previous sessions or routes that other Flow web service users have recorded and shared. You can choose to go to the route start point, route end point or nearest point on the route (mid-route). First your watch will guide you to your chosen start point on the route. Once on the route, your watch will guide you all the way through and keep you on track. Just follow the guidance on the display. At the bottom of the display you’ll see how much distance you still have left.
Adding a route to your watch
To add a route to your watch you must save it as a favorite in the Flow web service Explore view or in the analysis view of your training session, and sync it to your watch. For more information see Favorites
Start a training session with route guidance
- In pre-training mode, press the LIGHT button or tap to enter the quick menu.
- Choose Routes from the list, and then choose the route you want to do.
- Choose where you want to start the route: Start point, Mid-route, End point to reverse direction or Mid-route to reverse direction.
- Choose the sport profile you want to use, and start your session. You may be asked to the calibrate the compass before starting your session. If so, follow the instructions on the display to calibrate it.
- Your watch will guide you to the route. Route start found is displayed when you reach it, and then you're ready to go.
Route-end point reached is shown when you're finished.
Guidance on the Display
- The arrow shows the correct direction
- More of the route is shown as you as proceed
- Distance left