HR sensor mode
In heart rate sensor mode you can turn your Polar Unite into a heart rate sensor and share your heart rate with other Bluetooth devices like training apps, gym equipment or cycling computers. To use Unite in HR sensor mode, you first need to pair it with the receiving external device. Refer to receiving device's user guide for detailed pairing instructions.
To turn on the HR sensor mode:
- Press the button to enter the main menu and tap Start training.
- Swipe left or right to choose a sport profile.
In pre-training mode, open the quick menu by tapping the quick menu icon .
Choose Share HR with other devices.
Choose Add a new device
- Activate the external device's pairing mode.
- Choose Unite from the external device.
- Accept pairing Unite with the external device.
- You should be able to see your heart rate in both Unite and the external device. When you’re ready, just start your session from the external device. To record your training session with your watch, return to pre-training mode and start training recording by tapping the display.
To stop sharing HR:
Choose Stop sharing. HR sharing stops also when you exit pre-training mode or stop the training recording.
If you pair your Polar watch with a wrong external device (for example iPhone) tap With iPhone, tap to stop sharing with iPhone and then choose Add a new device again.