Pairing sensors with your watch
Pair a heart rate sensor with your watch
When you're wearing a Polar heart rate sensor that's paired with your watch, the watch does not measure heart rate from the wrist.
- Moisten the electrode areas of the strap.
- Attach the connector to the strap.
- Fasten the strap around your chest and adjust the strap to fit snugly.
- On your watch, go to Settings > General Settings > Pair and sync and Tap Pair sensor or other device.
- Touch your heart rate sensor with your watch and wait for it to be found.
- Once the heart rate sensor is found, the device ID, for example, Polar H10 xxxxxxxx is displayed. Tap to start pairing.
- Pairing done is displayed when you are done.