Pairing a phone with your watch
Before you can pair a phone with your watch, you need to setup your watch in the Polar Flow web service or with the Polar Flow mobile app as described in chapter Setting up your watch. If you did the setup for your watch with a phone, your watch has already been paired. If you did the setup with a computer and would like to use your watch with Polar Flow app, please pair your watch and phone as follows:
Before pairing a phone:
To pair a phone:
- On your phone, open the Flow app and sign in with your Polar account, which you have created when setting up your watch.
Android users: If you have several Flow app compatible Polar devices in use, make sure you have chosen Polar Ignite as the active device in the Flow app. This way the Flow app knows to connect to your watch. In the Flow app, go to Devices and choose Polar Ignite.
- On your watch, press and hold BACK in time mode OR go to Settings > General settings > Pair and sync > Pair and sync phone and tap the display.
- Open Flow app and bring your watch close to phone is displayed on your watch.
- When the Bluetooth Pairing Request confirmation message appears on your phone, check that the code shown on your phone matches the code shown on your watch.
- Accept the Bluetooth pairing request on your phone.
- Confirm the pin code on your watch.
- Pairing done is displayed once the pairing is completed.
Delete a pairing
To delete a pairing with a phone:
- Go to Settings > General settings > Pair and sync > Paired devices and tap the display.
- Choose the device you want to remove by tapping its name on the display.
- Remove pairing? is displayed. Confirm by tapping the display.
- Pairing removed is displayed when you are done.