Control music and media playing on your phone with your watch during training sessions as well as from the Music controls watch face when not training. Set the music controls on from Settings > General settings > Music controls. You can control music from the training display, from the watch face, or both. Choose Training display to control music during your training sessions and Watch face to access the controls when not training from the watch face.
Music controls are available for iOS and Android phones. To use the music controls you need to have the Flow app running on your phone, and it also needs to be paired with your watch. For instructions, see Pairing a mobile device with your watch. The music controls setting becomes visible after pairing your watch with your phone via the Flow app. If you did the setup for your watch via the Flow app your watch is already paired with your phone.
Music controls watch face
- Swipe left or right to choose the Music controls watch face.
- Tap the watch face to access the music controls
- Pause/play or switch between songs with the controls.
- Tap to access the volume controls
- Swipe right or left to scroll to the music controls training view during a training session.
Music controls settings in Polar Flow app
You can adjust the Music controls settings also from the Polar Flow app Devices menu:
- Tap the button next to Music controls to set the Music controls feature on or off
- Always on: You can control music from both the training display and the Music controls watch face.
- Training: On: You can control music from the training display.
- Training: Off: You can control music from the Music controls watch face.
If you change your settings remember to sync your watch with the Flow app.