Back to start
The back to start feature guides you back to the starting point of your session via beeline.
To use the back to start feature for one session:
- In pre-training mode, press the LIGHT button or tap to enter the quick menu.
- Choose Back to start from the list, and choose Go back via beeline.
To return to your starting point via beeline:
- Keep your watch in a horizontal position in front of you.
- Keep moving in order for your watch to determine which direction you are going. An arrow will point in the direction of your starting point.
- To get back to the starting point, always turn in the direction of the arrow.
- Your watch also shows the bearing and the direct distance (beeline) between you and the starting point.
You can also set back to start on during a training session by pausing your session and opening the quick menu with the LIGHT button and by scrolling to Back to start, and choosing Go back via beeline.
If you add the back to start training view to a sport profile in Polar Flow, it is always set on for that sport profile and it does not need to be switched on every session.
When in unfamiliar surroundings, always keep a map at hand in case the watch loses the satellite signal or the battery runs out.