Got a second hand Polar product?
If you've purchased a second hand Polar product, you need to make sure the product is no longer tied to the Polar account of the previous owner. You can do that by doing a factory reset with the FlowSync software.
For instructions on factory resetting your Polar OH1 and Polar Balance, follow the related article links.
- Install Polar FlowSync if you do not already have it.
- Plug in your Polar product to your computer’s USB port and open the FlowSync software.
- Click the settings icon and FACTORY RESET. It takes a moment to restore factory settings.
- Unplug the Polar product.
- To start using your Polar product, plug it in again.
- Once the Flow web service landing page opens, choose Sign in and use your existing credentials to log in, or create a Polar account to start using your Polar product. See more information in the user manual of your product or at support.polar.com.