Troubleshooting RCX5 synchronization
1. Check that DataLink is properly attached to the USB port, and that your computer recognizes it.
If the computer doesn't recognize DataLink:
- Try another USB port.
- Restart the computer while having DataLink plugged. Synchronize directly after restart.
2. Check that you have the most recent version of WebSync software installed.
3. If you've been using autosync, try turning it off in WebSync and syncing manually.
4. Check that you've followed the synchronization instructions.
If troubleshooting doesn't help, please contact your local Polar customer care. Include WebSync log file in your message.