If your Polar device (M400, M450, V800, A300) fails to sync with the Polar Flow app, try these steps to fix the problem.
Please notice that the sync may take a while if you have lots of activity and training data on your Polar device.
After you’ve paired your Polar device with the Flow app, normally the easiest way to you sync is by pressing and holding the BACK button on your training device.
If syncing fails, you can try and:
- Switch Bluetooth off and on from your mobile device
- Restart your mobile device
- Make sure you've got the latest version of the Flow app and the latest firmware on your Polar device
If this does not help, you can try unpairing and pairing your Polar device again.
- On your mobile device remove your Polar device from the list of paired Bluetooth devices: 1) iPhone: Settings > Bluetooth, press and Forget this Device, 2) Android: Settings > Bluetooth > Choose Polar device and Forget this Device.
- On your Polar device go to Settings > General settings > Pair and sync > Paired devices and select your mobile device (iPhone, Android) and select Delete pairing.
- Sync your products again. See related documents below.