Team2 Transmitter Straps
- Detach the transmitters from the straps and wash the straps in a washing machine at 40 °C /104°F after every fifth use. Always use the washing pouch (included in the Team2 set).
Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Rinse the straps under running lukewarm water after every use.
- Store the straps in the Team2 bag, in a pocket with vents.
- Make sure you do not store straps wet. Sweat and moisture can keep the electrodes wet and the transmitter activated, which shortens battery life.
- Detach the transmitters from the straps and store separately.
- Rinse the transmitters under running lukewarm water after every use.
- Do not insert wet transmitters into the charger.
- Store transmitters in the charger.
Charger and Base Station
- Wipe the base station and the charger regularly with a moist cloth.